Somehow the mainstream media, and their leftist supporters have lost the timeline of what happened in Baghdad. The media is calling it another Benghazi. Benghazi makes me too mad to talk about, so I’m going to post the timeline of what happened in Baghdad, and you can make up your own mind.
- 12/27/2019 – Iranian-backed militia attacked a US base and killed an American contractor. Many others were wounded.
- 12/29/2019 – The US attacks and demolishes five militia based in Iraq and Syria. 25 people are killed.
- 12/31/2019 – The US embassy in Baghdad is attacked by Iranian-backed mobs.
- 12/31/2019 – The embassy receives air support, Apache helicopters are shown dropping flares.
- 12/31/2019 – Iraqi soldiers help defend the embassy.
- 12/31/2019 – 100 US Marines land. 750 more are en-route. Up to 4,000 more are in a readied state.
- 1/1/2019 – Iranian-backed mobs disperse from tear gas.
Do you think this is another Benghazi?